Sunday, March 31, 2013

I Love Mondays | Week 1

Well my friends, the day has arrived!  Today we begin :-)

I LOVE MONDAYS will be our project's name....because NOW we have something to look forward to every Monday :-)

This is all new to me too, so I will be muddling along...and open to any suggestions on how to improve our little project :-)

A few things I want to note to start with.

Rule number 1:  There are NO rules about the images you take!  But there are a few conditions to make this process run smoothly!

  • This is not a competition - so it matters not what camera you have.  What lenses you have.  It's all about sharing and learning and motivating each other.  
  • I have set up a facebook group here...this is to discuss, share, ask questions, encourage, be open and honest and to have fun - please join in :-)
  • And yes, I regretfully have to say this, but please keep all nastiness out of this, otherwise I will have to remove you.
  • You don't have to share on my page, but if you want to be considered for my featured blog post it must be on my facebook page.  If you do have your own facebook page please link it with your photo so that if you are featured I can add it to my blog post.
  • Please have your image for the week posted by 9pm Sunday evenings.  I will do the featured blog on Mondays!  You can submit on any day of that week!
  • You do NOT have to participate every week if you don't want to, or you don't have time or you simply can't think of something to photograph/share.  I don't want people to feel pressured....but I would encourage you to give it a go.  If you find you are struggling for inspiration...tell us in the group and we'll all pitch in to help out :-)
  • Whatever theme/word that is chosen for the week...please remember there are no right or wrong ways to interpret it.  You photograph what YOU feel :-)
Okay....so that pretty much covers it :-)  Let's do this!

Week 1:  The Colour Green


I look forward to kicking this off....and seeing everyone's different perspectives each week :-)

No comments: