Sunday, March 24, 2013

All in together | Photography challenge

I have an idea.
But it requires your input.

Let's make a book.
But not just any book.
One filled with photos.
But not just photos that I've taken.
Ones that we will ALL take :-)

I want to start a photography project that involves everyone.
Yes, that's you.
You sitting right there reading this post.

So from the 1st April I propose a weekly challenge.
One that I will set at the beginning of each week.
And photograph along side you.

Here's how it will work:

  • Each Monday I will share a word or theme that we all have to photograph and share.
  • I ask that you share it on my facebook page.
  • On the following Monday (after I have set a new challenge) I will pick 5-10 images to feature on my blog...picked from the ones posted on my facebook page.   Please don't be offended if your image isn't chosen, even though you thought it was amazing!  I have no doubt that it is - but it will be more about the ones that grab my attention :-)
  • These images will become our story.  Our book.  One I will create at the end that we can all share in.


Most importantly...there are no rules.
It's not a competition.
It's just about sharing.
And motivating.
And doing something we love :-)

So....are you in???

Firstly let's think of a name for this project together.
I propose we do this until the end of the year.
That's about 36 weeks.
We can extend it then if we want to!  No rules remember!!!!

So please leave a comment with a creative name for our little project :-)

8 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm definitely in, still thinking about a name!

Colleen said...

Together we see more?

Anonymous said...

I think you could name it Apocalypse-- means a revelation or remarkable disclosure.

kbirt4 said...

I'll have a go. I might feel a little intimidated by all the talent that's around.

Anonymous said...

Immortal Memories?
-Katelyn

Karen Savin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Savin said...

Im in please...

"interpretations" through the lens and creative minds of others

Anonymous said...

So excited for this project! :)