Thursday, December 15, 2011

The spirit of giving...

....to someone in need.  That's what Christmas should be all about.  Most of us have so much to be thankful for.  A nice home, a good partner, healthy kids, great food, a comfortable bed, wonderful holidays planned.  Maybe all of these, maybe a combination of some.  But I wanted to take the time and remember those at Christmas who aren't so fortunate.  They may have lost a loved one, been given some heart wrenching news, have children who are sick or disabled, be alone, be struggling to buy food - let alone gifts for family or friends.

So this Christmas I want to give back to those who may be in need.  I would like to offer TWO free photo sessions to someone who would love some beautiful, lasting memories.

The more I think about trying to reach 1000 likers the more I realise that it is just for me.  So I feel good.  So instead of waiting until then, I am going to start this giveaway now...regardless of how many likes I have.  And I will announce the winners on Saturday 24th December - just in time for Christmas :-)



THE PRIZE (TWO of) - Value $870 each

  • 1 hour photo session (family, portrait, newborn, children for up to 5 people)
  • Free coffee table album
  • Up to 20 edited, high resolution images on disk


WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

  1. Share this blog post on your facebook page so that everyone gets a chance to enter.
  2. Nominate who you would like to win this prize and the reason why (and their location), by doing ONE of the following:
Writing on my facebook wall; OR
Write a comment on this blog post; OR
 Email me at amanda@fraserphotique.com



TERMS AND CONDITIONS

  • Winner must be from Mackay or surrounds, Brisbane, Rockhampton or Townsville.
  • Cannot be redeemed for cash.
  • Session must be used in January, February or March 2012 and is subject to availability.
  • Competition closes at midnight on Friday 23 December. Giveaway recipients are announced on Saturday 24 December and the decision is final.  No correspondence will be entered in to.

No comments: